Monday 1 February 2010

Rare Tara

Last Thursday I attended a meeting of the tenants and residents association held at Stubshaw Cross Labour club.

It was a pleasure to attend the meeting mainly because it was business like but at the same time conducted with an underlying sense of humour. It was good to hear the progress made in the area, especially the reduction of anti social behaviour.

The issues I promised to deal with were dog fouling, the provision of salt bins on the estate and problems of an unadopted road. I will be giving an update at the next meeting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nigel,You should have come along to that other meeting at St.Lukes Church.You would have witnessed the other side of the coin.A poor defencless pensioner being ordered out of a church by that dictator friend of yours .At a public meetig I may add...I wonder if you would have defended me or helped them ?....Ray Davies

Cllr Nigel Ash said...

Ray

As I was not present at the meeting I find it impossible to comment about what I would have done or not done.