Monday 1 March 2010

Rare Tara

I attended the meeting of Rare Tara - the Riding Lane Tenants and Residents group - last Thursday and once again found it to be a pleasant experience, a mixture of serious discussion and humour.

The issues that I said I will help the group with are as follows:

1. The cleaning of the backs at the top of Bolton Road

2. The tidying up of the car park for Viridor Wood off Bolton Road

3. The cleaning up of the backs off North Street

4. Helping the group to combat dog fouling in the area

5. Deterring HGVs using Riding Lane/Edge Green Road as a route to Golborne - it was thought that this happened because of the use of sat navs by drivers who did not know the area.

I will report on any progress made at their next meeting

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nigel

I have noticed an increased amount of 'green dog bags' being just dumped at the side of the post in the Viridor Woods car parking area.
Can a sign not be put up there telling owners to take their mess home or to the nearest bin, (which I do) !!!?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cllr Nigel Ash said...

Debbie

I have asked the Council to put up a sign here asking people to dispose of their dog waste in an appropriate place.

Anonymous said...

What has Viridor Woods got to do with this group?

Dissertation Methodology said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

research methodology help