Friday 7 October 2011

Bay Horse Orange - update

Following residents' complaints made to me about the new colour of the Bay Horse pub I contacted the Flaming Grill company last Tuesday to ask if they would change the lurid orange to a more neutral colour. I also pointed out that having looked on their web page I noticed that not all of the pubs in their chain were painted in this shade of orange.

I am delighted to announce that I have just contacted the Flaming Grills press office today and have been advised that as I write this blog they are toning down the lurid orange colour - I will publish a photo of the new scheme on my blog soon.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Whilst walking yesterday I asked the painter if it was going to stay that way, he seemed to think it was, but coming hom efrom work late last night it looks as though its painted white or cream!

Anonymous said...

How sad are you people really? its not facing any houses! so what if its orange it looks miles better than the pub did....makes me laugh you people must have nothing better to do and talk about! shocking!

retosexy said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.